Charitable Registration Number: 118966548RR0001
Your donation helps Imago produce socially relevant, contemporary works, which give voice to those whose stories need to be heard but are rarely given the platform to do so. By giving, you support the productions of plays that expand perspectives, confront assumptions, and dare us to rise to the better part of our humanity.
Through our post-performance talkbacks, our community partnerships, our website – which is becoming an important platform for dialogue – and, most importantly, our productions, we endeavour to increase our awareness, challenge our notions, and broaden our understanding of the ‘other’. And all this with the aim of creating a more enlightened, generous, and, therefore, better world.
- Give a voice to talented female artists who are under-represented in the theatre community. For over 25 years, Imago has consistently staged socially relevant works that encourage dialogue and discussion.
- Build a more vibrant and productive Montreal community by creating jobs and opportunities for artists, production crews and arts administrators. Imago Theatre participates in important initiatives such as training offered by Emploi Québec through their Subvention salariale and PAAS programmes (Programme d’aide et d’accompagnement social) which helps people better integrate into the workforce.
- Encourage collaboration between English and French-speaking communities. Imago Theatre provides living proof that people from all backgrounds can share and enjoy their cultural richness.
What you can do:
- Make personal, tax-deductible contributions that help us build on our current revenues.
- Make an in-kind (non-financial) donation that will help offset our costs.
Join us in ensuring that Imago Theatre continues to play a leading role in producing independent English-language, women-centric theatre in Quebec.
All donations will receive a tax receipt.
THANK YOU !